Or partner is a global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a broad range of industriesResponsible for analyzing and monitoring current, future, and strategic cost initiatives, with
emphasized focus on the design of useful analysis, metrics and related tools, as well as the
training and guidance of senior and financial analysts supporting the Controlling team.
Specific activities include: cost initiatives, forecasting, internal reporting, variance analysis,
modeling, design, support, training, guidance and other discretionary projects as directed by
management. Performs day-to-day Controlling related activities designed to analyze and
monitor the company&cost initiatives and drive for results, and provide management the tools and insight to drive strategic initiatives.Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance,
- 3-5 years experience in Controlling,
- 3 years leadership experience,
- Fluent knowledge of English,
- Hungarian language skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Professional management and coordination of a 10-12 person Controlling organization.
- Provide support in professional and personal development of Cost Accounting Supervisors and their direct reports.
- Schedule tasks of monthly financial closuse, ensure compliance with US GAAP
requirements and timely reporting to Corporate Finance.
- Continuous improvement of closing processes and coordination of financial process
development related projects.
- Establish a 12-month rolling plan schedule, communicate and conduct forecast processes with functional and business management.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and other members of operation and business community and communicate results, modeling activities and other observations.
- Design and provide support and analysis around current business models and recommend future enhancements for operations and business development activities. Support and analysis include financial forecast and variance files and other administrative matters.
- Early detection of risks and involvement in the implementation of corrective actions.
- Conduct and interpret complex analyses to evaluate alignment with forward-looking
strategies, and provide feedback to management
- Monitor and develop cost minimization strategies.
- Support supervisors and provide guidance to junior team members with analysis to assist counsel and advise key corrective actions to senior leadership related to forecast performance and/or under/over plan in terms of their potential impact on the strategic goals, objectives, and financial viability of company
- Support external and internal audits.
email@example.com- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Training programs & career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system (bonus, etc.).
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.