- Execute day to day customer service-related operational tasks to ensure delivery meets customer expectations and is consistent with set process performance indicators, applicable service level agreements and the customer service functions core values.
- Leverage understanding of specific processes / systems and act as the first and second point of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries from external customers and consumers and internal customers from the BP Business and third parties. These customers will include retail fuelling sites, branded and unbranded customers, commercial and strategic accounts and terminals.
- Provide customer service via the internet, phone, fax and email to support activities including:
1. Account set-up, allocation and delivery issues.
2. Order processing and order fulfilment.
3. Sales order tracking.
4. Monitor supply outages and react accordingly for incoming and existing orders.
5. Retail marketing programme information, policy and product fulfilment.
6. Retail site experience complaints, fuel quality claims, site locator etc.
7. Complaint resolution, identification and management of complaint root causes.
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all customer service and data collection systems.
- Support GBS activities through immediate triage, escalation (high risk customer issues - financial, legal, reputation), resolution or logging and forwarding of customer inquiries/issues.
- Ongoing studies and active Hungarian student status for at least 6 more months from on-boarding on
- Be able to invest at least 25 working hours per week according to agreed schedule
- English (B2, C1)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field – already completed your first year at university
- Structured thinking, strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Able to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications is necessary (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Wage: Gross 1215 HUF / hour
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Our very own café called Playzone
- A modern office
- Internship community – team building events
- Participation in job fairs as BP Interns
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities and other development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning) to shape and advance your career path
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement
- Own company masseur, myIT bar
Tájékoztatjuk, hogy a PannonDiák Iskolaszövetkezet álláshirdetéseire adatbázisába történő jelentkezésével, cégünk automatikusan Ön által elfogadottnak tekinti az adatvédelmi tájékoztatót, amely a következő linken tekinthető meg. Adatvédelmi tájékoztató