Would you like to work for one of the World's most prestigious and renowned airlines' contact centres?
Would you like to use your language skills and to help travellers?
Would you like to fly to the most exotic destinations of the planet with extraordinary discounts?
If your answers are yes, then apply for this position plenty of challenges and be part of a memorable journey!
Objective of the role: be the voice of the airline and ensure excellent customer service
- Identify customer needs, provide information about products and services
- Actively seek sales opportunities
- Handle incoming traveller requests
- Provide precise administration of ongoing queriesWho you are:
- Fluent and confident level of ITALIAN language, good ENGLISH language skills
- Outstanding customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Patience, accuracy
- Capability to work in shifts
email@example.comWhat we can offer:
- Competitive salary with 13th month’s salary
- Evening and weekend shift allowance
- Language compensation
- Extraordinary discounts for flight tickets after probation period for you and also for your family members
- Modern and relaxed working environment with multicultural and adventurous colleagues