I. Role/Overall objectives:
Manage resources and activities required for the completion of production plan, including logistics, planning, expediting, MRP, procurement in order to support manufacturing.
II. Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities:
· Lead local Oracle Materials Management system.
· Ownership of MRP.
· Interfacing with production, project management, technology and external suppliers in order to schedule the receipt of raw material to meet production demand.
· Attend project meetings; kick off meetings, etc. for critical projects as needed. Critical projects are identified by function leaders
· Establish plant production schedules and regularly update them in Oracle.
· Set up and monitor control points and alert Management if any of the points get delayed (long lead and final BOM release, assembly, FAT, shipping)
· Maintain cost plans and regularly monitor actual costs vs. planned costs within each project.
· Evaluate and drive resolution on all material quality and supply issues.
· Assist in the development of recovery plans with suppliers for defective of unsatisfactory goods.
· Release jobs, issue / request direct material to the shop floor.
III. Qualifications / Requirements:
· Business or Technical University
· 2-4 years demonstrated experience in MRP activities
· Familiarity with Oracle
· Experience of Implementation of continuous improvement and quality, improvement efforts
· Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
· Knowledge of computer interfacing with an MRP system.
· Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
· Good communication level of spoken and written English and Hungarian,
· Team player attitude
Demonstrated skill in formal problem solving processes and tools.
Please send your English and Hungarian CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.