Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
Radio Customer Service Engineer
Job key tasks and responsibilities
· Works effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services;
· Has in-depth business knowledge and uses understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives;
· Uses advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective;
· Shares initial ideas for professional direction of own organisational unit;
· Acts as a professional advisor and mentor for staff / workteam / taskforces;
· May lead sub-projects / projects with manageable risks and resource requirements or small teams, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
· minimum 5 years experience in telecom projects;
· in-depth professional knowledge of Nokia SRAN and 5G Radio solutions;
· extensive practical experiences in the deployment of Nokia SRAN Radio solutions;
· extensive exeperiences in the deployment of Nokia Airscale BSC/RNC platforms;
· practical experience in the deployment of Nokia 5G Radio solution;
· experience in radio network modernization/swap projects is beneficial;
· collaborative working style, team work skills, results oriented;
· problem solving and analytical mindset;
· can work indenpendently and seld-directed with little supervision;
· good written and oral communication in English;
· good written and oral communication in Hungarian is a benefit.
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.