One of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process solutions is looking for a Regional Pharma Submission Planner into their Budapest service center.The Regulatory Submissions Planner will work within the Client organization, in the Regulatory Affairs Operations Regional department.
Supports the regulatory submission creation and the registration tracking of the company regulatory submission targets from a regulatory operational perspective for the whole region.
Manage Operations aspects of submission planning for assigned products
- submission planning,
- document retrieval,
- submission creation and
- delivery to Health Authorities- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science related discipline
- High level expertise and knowledge of the regulatory landscape, its registration procedures and a thorough understanding of the technical requirements for dossiers
- At least 2 years’ experience in the regulatory operations area, regulatory affairs will be an asset
- Intermediate English language knowledgeJanka Gecse
firstname.lastname@example.org- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
- International work environment