We are looking for our experienced Sales Manager for Central- and Eastern Europe . The Company’s business portfolio covers Fluorochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Packaging Films, Engineering Plastics and Technical Textiles. Anchored by a strong workforce of more than 6,300 employees from different nationalities working across twelve manufacturing plants in India, two in Thailand and one in South Africa and one in Hungary. The Company exports to more than 75 countries.- Development and maintenance of relationship with existing/key customers and channel partners.
- Keeping the existing/key customers and channel partners updated on the status of various orders from time to time; and also answering their queries regarding the same.
- Ensuring delivery of the product as per specifications and committed delivery period by working along with the production and logistics teams; planning and implementing review of the order prioritization system.
- Plan & Execute sales and marketing activities in the assigned region/country.
- Establishing and ensuring strong relationships with the customers in the assigned regions.
- Keeping abreast with political/financial situation of various regions/countries where we are doing business.
- Developing & implementation of systems & processes for tracking of receivables by ensuring collections on time.- 5+ years of experience in packaging Films Industry in Sales & Marketing
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Market Analytics
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Execution
- Achievement Orientation & drive for results
- Commercial orientation
- Advanced English language skillsJonatán Acsay
firstname.lastname@example.org- Global company background
- Attractive compensation package
- Innovative technologies
- Independent working conditions