|Munkakör megnevezése:||Senior Compliance Audit Lead|
|Munkavégzés helye:||2040 Budaörs, Kinizsi u. 1-3.|
|Mit jelent?:||The UK based Tesco is presented in 10 countries all over the world including Ireland and Thailand.
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country's biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary.
More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 4 countries structure with the Polish, Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
|Feladatok:||- Having full accountability for the delivery of the compliance audit plan through allocation of stores to auditors and everyday monitoring of execution of the plan;
- Conducting compliance audits in selected stores for gaining understanding in order to be an subject matter expert and be able to support the team (10%-20% of number of stores allocated to compliance auditors)
- Reporting on non-compliance to Store Management and pro-actively working with the business on solutions including attendance in Store Compliance Audit Governance meetings with Senior Leadership team;
- People management of up to five Compliance Auditors, including identification of their training plans and development;
- Delivering and validating any training required to the Compliance team;
- Managing time of the team effectively and within the agreed budgets allocated;
- Having responsibility for maintaining high standards in reports and other communication sent to the business;
- Having responsibility for Quality Assurance executed through i.e. shadowing of compliance auditors, assessing their ways of working and setting up the improvement plan;
- Working with the wider Compliance team to ensure the business is fully aware of the issues being identified, and also having regular communication with stakeholders in Retail and the Business Support areas to ensure that audit issues are addressed;
- Acting as consult on Group Audits, where store operations are under review as part of that audit.
- Undertaking and, where required, managing any audit testing in stores for Group Audits;
- Managing and assisting in ad hoc "in-flight" reviews of ongoing change initiative projects, helping to build a robust control framework;
- Being actively involved in our change agenda by continually looking for ways to improve the audit process and contribute to/ help to deliver sustainable improvements to the department; and
- Driving your own training and keeping ahead of trends to enable your work to add value to the business.
|Amit nyújtunk:||According to our colleagues:
- Great team spirit that means you can work together with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues
- Onboarding programs and trainings so you can learn and develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working, we support to work from home once or twice a week in most of the head office positions
- Company buses from Allee and Kelenföld railway station which by you can get to Budaörs in 10-15 minutes
- Other advantages are for example: easy to park your car, we have company canteen, coffee shop and several team building programmes
|Amit kérünk:||- Strong independent mind-set and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Candidates must be highly motivated and proactive, keen to take full ownership of their area of responsibility and focus on delivering results. The individual will also need excellent time and project management skills, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, thoroughness and reliability to deliver audits alongside other work required; and
- High level of business understanding and the ability to empathise with stakeholders and identify pragmatic solutions which address risks identified.
- Internal Audit qualification will be an asset;
- Strong academic record;
- Prior experience of working in Retail is preferred with a good rounded knowledge of store operations;
- The ability to adapt to new areas of review relatively quickly, to support any future work of the team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in English, min. B1) and the ability to demonstrate credibility in dealings with stakeholders at all levels.
|Szükséges végzettség:||Egyetem, vagy főiskola|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret:||Angol ( Közép, nyelvvizsga nélkül )|