Our international partner is shaping the personalized eCommerce experience of customers around the world. By using high end data tools to leverage the market trends and needs, they give their customers a personalized and unique online shopping experience.- The link building of our main websites by looking for new social influencers and partners to promote our brands.
- The set up and post of new blog articles in HTML in multiple countries.
- The implementation of fixes through all the sites.
- The optimization of all our videos in social media channels.
- This person will work closely with SEO team members daily. This is a full-time position from our Hungarian offices.- Basic understanding of SEO guidelines and marketing best practices.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
- HTML knowledge is a mandatory.
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Marketing or related field is a plus.Gabriella Plóza
email@example.com- Fast-growing, market leader company that works with more than 30 brands around the world
- Possibility for professional improvement
- Modern office based in the city center