Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
Site Acquisition & Permitting Manager
Job key tasks and responsibilities
· Responsible for overall project SA and permitting activities (process, resources, performance and quality) in Nokia customer project.
· Builds and maintains the project SA and Permitting team;
· Ensures SA activities meet customer and Nokia requirements.
· Leads permitting process with local authorities;
· Agrees site model drawings , lease fee frames and lease approval process with customer;
· Prepares together with Project Manager roll-out schedule based on realistic lead times and fulfilling the customer time line.
· Follows up subcontractor resourcing and performance, prepare and implement corrective action;
· Organizes training and support to the local SA and permitting service suppliers as required.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in telecom projects
· Strong customer communication skills in English
· Customer Focus
· Process Management
· Strong command of MS Excel
· Cost Management
· Problem Solving
· Project Management
· Quality Management
· Supplier Management
· Excellent communication, management skills
· Self-motivated well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to work and learn independently
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.