Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
Site Materials Manager
Job key tasks and responsibilities
· Defines and implements the site material strategy and mode of operation together with key stakeholders (e.g. Procurement, Deployment, Logistics, project organization, and other).
· Supports Project Logistics on warehouse management, stock reporting and reconsolidation processes.
· Provides technical expertise for the material supplier selection for the procurement process.
· Contributes to the logistic process set-up and continues improvement related opportunities.
· Prepares project site implementation material requirements, forecasting for ordering, kitting requirement and material dispatch process.
· Consolidates all project material demand plan and requirements according to site configurations.
· Utilizes TSSR (Technical Site Survey Report) information to create detailed project equipment/materials forecasting.
· Ensures effective and smooth Material Management processes are in place with cooperation of Market Operations.
· Ensures availability of all HW materials needed for a site.
· Triggers material ordering.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in telecom projects
· Strong customer communication skills in English
· Customer Focus
· Process Management
· Business Performance Reporting and Analysis
· Logistics Process & Management
· Strong command of MS Excel
· Cost Management
· Problem Solving
· Project Management
· Quality Management
· Supplier Management
· Excellent communication, management skills
· Self-motivated well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to work and learn independently
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.